Continuing the battle menu

I am still currently working on the battle menu. I have a class created and have been messing around trying to figure it out. At first I had it inheriting from GameScreen but I wasn't successful in managing it that way so I have copied the Animated sprite class since I am more familiar with that. I still don't have it drawing correctly yet but it builds without failing.

I hope to keep making more progress. I have a lot on my plate lately it seems at home whether it be on the computer or just taking care of things around the house. I am lucky enough to work close enough to home to see my family on lunch breaks and I have been trying to spend time with them more. When I finally get a chance to sit down at the computer I am tired or doing other things. I am really lucky even to have a chance to do this kind of stuff and spend even a little bit of time teaching myself these things.

Until next Thursday.

Comments

Popular Posts