2. Apply for Developer Registration and publisher license here:
3. Build your project in Unity. They have a custom unity editor designed for PSM here:
This page is pretty good and has some of the steps needed. It seems they update the editor pretty frequently. I think the next jump will be to Unity 5.0 according to some forum posts.
4. Download the PSM Tool set from the same page.
5. On your PS Vita download the "PSM Development Assistant for Unity" from the PS Store.
6. Plugin your Vita to your computer and run the PSM Dev Assistant. you will need your publisher license in order for it to fully setup.
7. In Unity open the build menu under File and select PSM.
8. Open the Publishing Utility and enter some of the Metadata values in the first tab visible.
9. You'll need to go to Key Management and hit the Key with the + icon next to it to create a key. Honestly, I don't know much of what I was doing here. I just put in what looked like required fields.
10. Hit Build and Run. If there were no errors, you should see a progress bar appear saying it's building and deploying to the PSM device. On your vita there should be an install progress bar. Then it will launch the game.
|Running on my retail PS Vita|