Battle menu

I have been working on the battle menu screen and implementing it. A few ideas I have had are to change up the battle screens to be more action oriented than shining force. Have you ever heard of Bushido Blade or played it? It was a fighting game by SquareSoft that was one hit kills to win. I remember feeling that the matches were really intense and over quickly.

Having a battle like that would change how the game would feel and I would probably leave the tactics part out of this version at least. Until I get more experience under my belt I am starting to feel like I should just finish something to be done and work on these new projects I have been thinking of.

There are lots of games I want to make and I will most likely use this blog to document them. I will also be presenting to the local .net user group here next month and I have chosen to speak on XNA as that is what I have enjoyed learning the most was how to make videogames.

Until next Thursday.

Comments

Popular Posts