Another week



I can't believe another week has gone by. I really haven't done much in working on the game. I have been getting an XNA presentation ready for the local user group. That has taken most of my free time besides spending it with family.

I did open the project at least once a day and look at the battle menu some more. I also opened some other projects to look at and see how they did it. I do feel that I am learning still but not an expert by any means. I don't know if I will animate the menu yet until I figure out a good way to do it. This definitely feels like a learn on project more than a let's release project.

I hope to learn enough to make my own. I already had a dream about a game and mapped out four levels for it. It will be different than this and take some more skills I believe to make.

Recently I completed a tutorial for a windows 8 store app. I have a few ideas for an app I will be using and hope to get one out there.

Comments

Popular Posts