Testing out colliders and materials

I've been trying to level up my Unity skills some more. Here is a game that's a little tougher. This was made following a tutorial from the book Unity Game Development in 24 hours. The book is pretty good for getting into Unity. It's not very heavy on the scripting which I would actually prefer. It also doesn't cover anything from Unity 4.3 which has the 2D stuff built in. I've still enjoyed it so far and it's helped me learn some more details of different things in Unity that I haven't played with yet.

WASD and mouse controls again. That first person controller in Unity is easy to use to get games up and running.

Object is to knock the colored balls into the corner of the same color.

http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/154583311/ChaosBall.html


Comments

Popular Posts