New Year back to working

I have been working on the XNA game titled Shiny RPG again. It feels good to be back into the project and trying out things again. So far I have gotten an enemy sprite to draw (no collision yet) and have worked on tweaking the menu.

In reflection I have learned so much about coding and programming this past year. I really love it and want to become an expert. I wouldn't be where I am without support of my wife and my mentor. Thanks for all you guys put up with and help support.

One of my resolutions this year is to of course finish my game. I really think I can do it and hope to have it done sooner rather than later. I started it in May and have put in a couple hours a week at least. It has been a learn on project that's for sure. If I can have it done before May that would be a dream come true.

In order to finish it I will need to create the battle screen, the battle system, the 5 or 6 enemies I have planned, artwork for them, and music and sound effects. I hope this isn't more than I can chew and I really think I could do it.

It may not get published to xbox live indie games or steam but I still want to have it done. I think I will try to submit it if it's any good.

Happy New Year everyone and we'll see you next week.






Comments

Popular Posts