Certification

This has been a great past couple of weeks in my life.

I recently passed the Microsoft Certification Exam for programming in HTML5 with JavaScript and CSS3. I felt validated in the work I have spent to teach myself these skills. Hopefully it can open some doors for me and help me make video games too.

I also have been plugging away these past few weeks on Shiny Blade. That's what I have decided to call this game and couldn't find any other product named that in my extensive research of one google search. I have gotten the battle screen to work and the character to jump. It has been really fun to reach some of these benchmarks finally.

I recently starting playing around in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator some more. I had a friend come over who does graphic design for companies and he uses these tools everyday so he could show me a few pointers and where to get started creating my own artwork.

From here it is going to be setting up the battle mechanics, game state management, and artwork. I am hoping to finish this before spring.

Until next Thunderday.



Comments

Popular Posts