July 5th update

I have been working steadily on the game still. Nothing that can be shown. I specifically updated the PlayerAnimation class. I tried setting the PartyLeader Position Vector2D equal to the PlayerCharacter Position but can't implicitly convert the type. I am pretty sure they are both Vectors and don't need converting but apparently I am wrong. Can't build.

I am just trying to make things work my way instead of putting it in the tile engine and making it work that way. I'll figure it out eventually and will continue to chug away. I do look at it at least once a day and try to do something with it. Other days are obviously more productive than most. My son thinks it's pretty cool what I'm doing and is excited that I'm making a game.

I am also going to start working with a friend on other games. We tried to get together this week but it did not pan out. I don't think I will include the weekly updates here in this blog on that game.

See you next Thunderday.

Comments

Popular Posts