Unity Cloud Build

I just did a Unity cloud build for the first time. I couldn't figure out how to get it to build for IOS yet but I got it for windows.

It was not as painful as I thought it would be.
  1. Create a Bitbucket account or sign in with google.
  2. Create a repository
  3. Commit the files to the repository (this took me the longest as I couldn't get the visual studio plugins to work so I had to use the bash/command line)
  4. In Unity sign in to the cloud build service.
  5. Select which source control you use (mine was git).
  6. Enter the URL to your bitbucket repository.
  7. Add the SSH key to your bitbuket repository (these instructions said to go to your account but I found it under the repository settings instead).
  8. Once it all connects you can start queueing builds but there are a few extra password and files needed for IOS so I chose windows desktop and it built quickly.

Comments

Popular Posts