TFS for tasks and source control.

I use Team Foundation Server for source control and task board. I've found it helps to have a list of tasks to work on, but it also can be intimidating to see everything.



Backlog view of PBI and Bugs
Task Board view for Sprint 2


I do like that I can check in my pending changes and resolve a task.

Here is what some of those look like in the web portal:
Changeset view
List of changesets

Task view
 I use the Team Explorer in Visual Studio 2015 for the check in and association to tasks:
Team Explorer
Task list view in Visual Studio

With Unity projects you don't want to check in the library folders, you mostly want to check in the .cs files and the scene files if you aren't working on the same scenes. Make sure to set the preferences to use meta files, and force text so you aren't working with binary files.

Comments

Popular Posts