Utah Unity User Group meetup

I started a Unity User group since there was not one in Utah. Our first meeting was 8/13/2015 and I have to say it seems like a success. I've had several people reach out to me saying they started working on game dev with Unity.

I began with a presentation on UI in Unity. Then we opened the group for showing their own projects and games to each other. I think it was a good turnout with more than 30 people. There were 5 or 6 games shown and people could ask questions how they did things with it. I feel like people got something out of the meeting even though the pizza sponsor fell through.

Scene for showing different Canvas display modes.

Destiny Mock Up.

FF7 Menu Mock up for demoing Unity UI.

Group showing off their games.

Another shot of the group.

Comments

Popular Posts