Unity and Javascipt

I have been busy trying lots of new things recently. Javascript being one of them. I took a microsoft certification test for html 5 with javascript and css 3. I failed but am scheduled to retake it. I also have recently downloaded the Unity engine and psm dev environment.

I haven't worked on the game much but have been looking at it here and there.  I have started another game just to learn platform game programming. I haven't gotten very far yet though and have been looking at tutorials and the platform game that I downloaded from create.msdn.com and messed around creating levels and such.

I also started on my original game but haven't gotten past creating a player class. I have been inspired by those around me and have been feeling the urge to jump back into making the game. More updates to be coming.

Happy Thunderday.

Comments

Popular Posts