More Maps

Hello and happy Thursday,

I have finally had a moment to sit down and work on the game a little bit more. I cleaned up a lot of extra code and made things nicer. I have also added in lots of maps so I can test walking around.

Honestly the Tile Engine collision detection is off and I haven't been able to fix it easily without having to change their methods. I tried just using different variables with no luck. Stepping through the code with breakpoints it looks like there is a diagonal check for collisions and that is what seems to be returning a boolean as true that needs to be false.

I am really enjoying working on it though. I have tried to work on a few other side projects but they didn't capture me like making this game has. I hope to soon fix the collision detection. I think once I have that down I can then start adding lots of different things like the item menu, the attack option, some enemies.

Anyway, here are a bunch of screen shots.






Comments

Popular Posts