Drawing a character and movement

Minor update this week of drawing a Character. I got the sprite from shiningsource.net. I checked out his source code and got a lot of ideas from it and borrowed some of the assets to place and practice with. He did a good job with enemy AI and drawing everything well.
I also enabled moving using gamepad controls, keyboard controls, and tried to enable touch screen. The touch screen controls only seem to work with windows phones and not the laptop I am making this on (even though it has a touch screen).
I also set up the window to allow resizing but the tile engine does not draw the map further when re-sized so I will have to update that. Since I created a separate class for moving the character the map does not scroll with movement for now.


Comments

Popular Posts